Use a two-point perspective to draw a building. Download a photo of a building. Place it in Illustrator. Lock it on a layer. Create a new layer to draw on. You could always place the building on top, then make it translucent. It can be a corner store, a school, an appartment building, etc…
These are the criteria for your building:
- Use a two-point perspective
- Draw at least some of the ground surface around the building.
- Use type in perspective somewhere in your work. Only use Adobe Fonts.
- Create a symbol for repeating objects, like windows and doors.
These are an examples of buildings you might draw. Make your own.
- Adobe: Perspective Drawing
- Adobe: Define Perspective Grids