Ottawa Animation Studios
The top of the list of employers have recently expressed interest in taking on a student.
44 Byward Market Square
Description-of-Work: The student will work with the marketing team to design and create original content for a variety of businesses (bars, restaurants, charity and grocery). Designing menus, specials, managing Instagram and other social media outlets. Helping educate other staff on new social media outlets and how to optimize (ex. tik tok)
Das Studio Designs
502 Hamilton Street East, Pembroke, Ontario
Description-of-Work: Web design, branding, print design, packaging (sometimes), social media marketing, email marketing, content development. All things business and design related.
Luc Bergeron, Creative Director
Currently operating under Covid restrictions (WFH)
Description-of-Work: Brand strategy, branding, packaging, web design and a potential for motion graphics.
Xactly Design & Advertising Inc.
311 Richmond Road, Suite 204, K1Z 6X3
Description-of-Work: The position would include web design, motion graphics, social design, print design & branding work.
“The full monty. Screen, packaging, retail, apparel. Need someone into branding and mograf would be nice to have.”
Branding and motion graphics design for our 3 internal international brands. We’re a lifestyle brand that caters to the cannabis and CBD consumer in both medical and recreational markets.
We’re looking for people interested in UX, web design and occasional branding. My design team works mostly in sketch and InVision, but if they don’t have experience its ok as it’s not that different from illustrator.
Rawieda Khatib, Graphics Communication Leader
613.670.8060 ex 3605
2685 Iris St., Ottawa, Ontario K2C 3S4
Description-of-Work: Creating and implementing graphic solutions (computer work, printing, installing & removing vinyl and or paper) general maintenance of communication in the store including. Work with drills, knife and Goof off all with safety measure in place.
Organization: Youth Ottawa
Contact-Person: Stefania Marino
Contact-Job-Title: Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Contact-Tel: 613 879 7572
Organization-Address: 123 Slater Street, Ottawa, ON, K1P 5H2
Working remotely at the moment
Description-of-Work: Students will work on web design, design for print as well as communication pieces such as motion graphics, videos that can be used to communicate Youth Ottawa’s programs and work within the community.
Organization: Victory Arts
Contact-Person: Tero Hollo
Contact-Job-Title: Producer / Creative Director
Organization-Address: Due to Covid-19. The team all work from home. This has not stopped us from creating and collaborating remotely.
Working with Victory Arts for Fieldwork Placement allows you to work on one or more full projects from start to finish. You’ll be required to conceptualize based on initial concepts, design and illustrate characters and environments and animate via motion graphics.
Organization: The Canadian Electricity Association
Contact-Person: Patrick Farley
Organization-Address: 275 Slater Street, Ottawa, ON
- Social Media Graphics
- Production Work (Re-Format Reports)
- Cover Page Designs
- Publication Styling
Employer: Ross Video, Production Technology Experts
Contact Person: Brian Laperle
Title: Creative Director
Web Site: www.rossvideo.com
Phone: +1 (613) 228-1198 ext.4375
Street Address: 62 Auriga Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K2E 7W6
Description: Graphic and Motion Design for a broad range of digital media. Design and Creative Team daily graphic tasks as required to meet requests.
Organization: You.i TV
Contact-Person: Meghan Jervis
Contact-Job-Title: People Operations Specialist
Contact-Tel: Organization-Address: 307 Legget Drive
Canada K2K 3C8
As a Top 25 Great Place to Work® recipient and a fastest-growing tech company in North America according to Deloitte, You.i TV is changing the way users experience TV across mobile, tablet, and connected devices. Interested in building the future of TV? Our team is seeking a Design Intern for a contract term. To thrive in this role, you’ll have a strong understanding of design fundamentals. You can adapt to new challenges like a pro, take direction, and apply feedback. You have an innate sense of how to use layout, colour, space, iconography and typography to tie together design decisions cohesively. You have a solid understanding of usability best practices, user experience principles, and user-centred thinking. Our approach to design requires collaboration, adaptability, and a vested interest in helping others. You’ll stay busy ideating, designing, and possibly animating across a variety of internal projects. What you’ll do:
- Ideate, wireframe, prototype and evaluate user interface designs. Understand user, business, and technical requirements to define optimal design solutions.
- Own the visual and/or interaction design of a digital product across multiple form factors, and be an advocate for functional, usable, user-centred design at all project touchpoints.
- Assist in requirements gathering, discovery, and generate design deliverables that address unique project needs.
- Be part of the creative process from initial concepts to design delivery, including; participating in brainstorms, user testing, receiving and applying feedback during design reviews.
- Work in parallel with developers, project managers and designers to deliver on milestones throughout the project timeline.
- Apply your design thinking and execution skills throughout the entire product lifecycle, keeping a keen eye on opportunities to step in and step up.
- Collaborate and support your team to execute pixel-perfect mockups that are consistent with the app’s look and feel and any other additional visual assets.
What you bring:
- A positive attitude coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of UX fundamentals, best practices, and common design tools (Photoshop, After Effects). You have experience creating responsive designs for mobile and tablet devices, bonus for experience designing for TV interfaces.
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver design rationales to validate your decisions.
- Motivated by feedback, and by the opportunity to improve in your role in the work, and in how you work together as a team.
- UX/UI Design capabilities
- It would be awesome if you had experience or interest in some of the other tools we use: Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Abstract, InVision, Illustrator, Zeppelin, Optimal Workshop, Principle, Axure, Framer X or other high fidelity prototyping tools (we’re not picky)
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to work with Top Tier media brands and household names
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology in one of the fastest moving industries
- An environment where we care about the “whole” self demonstrated through our various health and wellness programs
The TV industry is changing at a rapid pace, with streaming video, multiple screens and over-the-top video offerings becoming the new normal, fast. That’s why companies like WarnerMedia, Twitch, NBA, and A&E are turning to You.i TV to get the velocity, flexibility and reach they need in today’s market We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Redbox + Makejoy
Toronto (working remotely)
www.redboxcreative.com and www.makejoy.co
research, design if they are good. on set at shoots, help with production of shoots. web dev on shopify is possible. Mailchimp designs.
Downtown Rideau Business Improvement Area (DRBIA)
Member Services + Promotions Manager
1 Nicholas Street Ste 1105
Cloud in the Sky Studios
Not taking anyone for Jan ‘21
384 Bank St #201, Ottawa, ON K2P 1Y4
1000 Palladium Drive, Ottawa, ON K2V 1A5
Design for digital marketing materials, web banners, email graphics, creative design for events, promos and theme nights. Some print materials - posters, handouts, etc.
Creative Director / Founder
88 Spadina Ave. Unit C, Ottawa, ON, K1Y2C1
motion, apparel, brand, photography, web, ui/ux,
From the client: Im reaching out to you regarding internship students that need placement. We are a small studio here in the Hintonburg area and looking for interns. If you know any students that are looking for a spot please tell them to reach out to me directly. Our main client is the Government of Nunavut as a reference.
B MEDIA SHOP
Full service marketing firm
Description of Work: Web coding and graphic design
United Way East Ontario
Manager, Design and Creative Development
363 Coventry road
Responsible for designing and producing print and digital collaterals to help achieve the strategic objectives of the organization. The position works with the Marketing and Communications team and other stakeholders to interpret design and creative needs and to propose and execute creative solutions.
Great River Media
Regan Van Dusen
Digital Media Designer
In this role, you will gain experience and exposure to the day-to-day realities of working as a graphic designer/digital media production professional at a marketing agency (GRM) and a media company (Ottawa Business Journal and obj.ca)
You will have the opportunity to work at Great River Media’s boutique advertising agency–Great River Marketing–on integrated marketing campaigns in all stages of development and for multiple platforms.
The selected student will also have the opportunity to play an important role in the launch of the Ottawa Business Journal’s new business publication business and media channels.
Students who think creatively, excel in a fast, challenging environment, and are interested in a career in an advertising agency or media company (specifically in graphic design, video editing, web page design, will enjoy this opportunity).
Not taking anyone for Jan ‘21
135 Rideau st. Suite 305
All the above, with a strong Production capabilities. Brand identity, go-to-market campaigns, web design, banner ads and PPT decks.
Canadian Institute for Health Information
Manager, Case Mix
495 Richmond Road, Suite 600, Ottawa, ON, K2A 4H6
information design primarily. We are a data-driven organization that uses information design to translate complex information into information that is digestible for the general public, health care providers, health care planners and policy makers, etc. This includes infographics, job aids that are a mix of text and visuals, visual elements for presentation decks and web-based education products.
Head Design Fellow
613 898 4536
111 Albert Street Ottawa, Ontario K1P 1A5, Suite 300
Student would participate in product design efforts. Visual design, Interaction design, prototyping, contributing to our DSM, potentially participating in research efforts.
46 Antares Drive
Disney, Marvel, Lucas Films eco-consumer product design and digital marketing design
We are located in Hintonburg at 35 Armstrong St.
At Banfield, we do a wide range of work ranging from branding, national campaigns, printed brochures and posters, website design, and video. We are a full-service agency and the ideal student would be able to work on many different projects and while learning many different skills. The ideal student loves to work on all kinds of projects and isn’t afraid of the unknown!
Canadian Blood Services
Manager – Advertising & Digital Ops
Organization-Address: 1800 Alta Vista Dr, Ottawa
Description-of-Work: Title: Summer Graphic Design Intern
The marketing team at Canadian Blood Services is looking for a graphic design student who’s proficient in production work. We need someone:
- who’s gifted around the Adobe and Microsoft Suites;
- can think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- can work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload;
- has an eye for detail;
- has a can-do attitude, and
- has professional writing ability.
Join our dynamic team in the Public Affairs department for a summer filled with opportunities to learn and gain valuable work experience, all while contributing to Canada’s Lifeline! So…are you ready to join Canada’s Lifeline?
Canadian Geographic Enterprises
Director of Operations
1155 Lola St., Suite 200
Description: Mix of design for print, web and digital publishing
Simple Story Videos
Chief Operating Officer
Impact Hub Ottawa
123 Slater Street, 6th floor Ottawa ON K1P 5H2
Description-of-Work: Web design and design for print. Reviewing website and paper marketing materials do refresh and align on communications.
Canada Revenue Agency
Manager, Creative Services
555 Mackenzie Ave. Ottawa, ON
Description-of-Work: Design work including posters, infographics, placemats, report layout, visuals for social media, branding, etc. Designs are used primarily online but we do have some print material.
Correctional Service Canada
Senior Learning Advisor
340 Laurier Avenue, Ottawa, ON
Organization-URL: search correction service canada online to get the web page
Design graphics for e-Learning content
Utilize COTS e-Learning tools to develop online courses
Work with Learning Advisors in the development of e-Learning courses
Raised by Wolves
Not taking anyone for Jan ‘21
145 Spruce St., Unit 166B, Ottawa, ON K1R 6P1
Graphics for screenprinted and embroidered apparel, social media flyers and e-comm product shot editing.
Associate Creative Director
171 Nepean Street, Suite 600
Overall a general design thing - we toggle from motion to strategy - from advertising to graphic design.
Director Digital Services
613 244-0858 ext. 225
1053 Somerset Street West Ottawa K1Y 3C4
422 Sparks Ottawa ON K1R 0B2
Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
555 Mackenzie Ave Ottawa ON K1A 0L5
Canadian Chambre of Commerce
Web and Graphic Designer
1700 – 275 rue Slater Street Ottawa ON K1P 5H9
Canopy Growth Corporation
1 Hershey Drive, Smith Falls Ontario K7A 0A8
Elite Printing & Design Inc.
Owner/ CEO/ Design
11 Huntwood Court Ottawa ON K1V 0R3
1120 Morrison Drive Ottawa ON K2H 8M7
700 March Road Ottawa
Launchfire Interactive Inc.
613-728-5865 ext 243
22 Hamilton Ave North Ottawa ON K1Y 1B6
Director of Design
179 Promenade du Portage 4th floor Gatineau QC J8X 2K5
Not taking anyone for Jan ‘21
1345 Baseline Road Ottawa Canada
Shoebox Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical
UX / UI Designer
Adrian Jean CGD
Partner, Executive Creative Director
+1 (613) 265-1222
The Canadian Maker
The Royal Ottawa Foundation
Director, Communications & Marketing
1145 Carling Ave Ottawa
Simple Story Videos
Carl Poirier RGD
Owner & Creative Director
1343 Labrie Ave. Ottawa ON
422 Sparks, Ottawa ON K1R 0B2
146 Notre-Dame-de-l’île, Gatineau - Old Hull (Qc) J8X 3T1
Spruce Creative Inc.
Owner, Creative Director
613 482 0603 x.102
145 Spruce Street, Suite 200
Description-of-Work: Design for print and web.
613-860-4444 ext. 301
58 Arthur Street
We’re a full service marketing firm so the type if work could vary – could be print, digital or web based.
Some of this information is out of date.
Do not assume organizations listed here will take someone on fieldwork. They are listed here because they expressed interest some time in the past.
The contacts on this list aren’t in any order.
Organization: Health Standards Organization
Contact-Person: Sabrina Hubley
Organization-Address: 1150 cyrville road
Organization-URL: Description-of-Work: Icon library – create and organize new and existing icons
Image bank – help to gather images for a pre-approved image bank that will be connected to the updated PPT template
Template support – Word, PPT
Social Media templates – Linked in, Facebook
Upcoming Project Concepts – Year end e-book, Year in review
Corporate slides/info-graphics – update, create a library
Organization: Karma Dharma
Contact-Person: Annik Daoust
Contact-Job-Title: office manager
Contact-Tel: 613-728-4404 x 103
Organization-Address: 311 Richmond Road unit 300
We are a newly established (2017 ) strategy and marketing agency. The intern would work with our Sr and Jr Graphic Designer on a very diversified client base, for multiple platforms (Traditional and non-traditional). The intern would work on real projects for real clients and would benefit from the knowledge of a 20+y experience graphic designer. Great opportunity to understand how to adapt to clients request, work on deadline and with a team.
Organization: Savvy Company
Contact Person: Debbie Trenholm.
Web Site: savvycompany.com
Organization: Architecture49 (A subsidiary of WSP Canada)
Contact-Person: Heidi Walker
Contact-Job-Title: Marketing & Business Development - Ontario Region
Organization-Address: 150 Isabella Street Suite 1000
Description-of-Work: Various Graphic Design tasks, organization of image library, reformatting of reports, project data sheets in InDesign (corporate portfolio) etc. in InDesign. Creation of some infographic/stats. etc. in Illustrator. Photoshop manipulation. Potential for some animation/video/photography requirements for completed buildings. Assistance with other day to day Graphic Design/Marketing requirements as required. Primarily print design & production for corporate collateral material.
Contact Person: Carla O’Connor
Title: Director of Design and Quality Assurance
Web Site: www.edealer.ca
Street Address: 575 west hunt club rd
Description: Are you passionate about graphic design and marketing? Are you excited to reach a huge audience of consumers with your creative work? We’re looking for somebody who strives to captivate audiences with their strong eye for typography, layout, color and detail. Our ideal candidate is an energetic professional with a growing passion for marketing and web design. EDealer can offer you real-world experience in FAST-PACED an exciting industry; Automotive! Here is what you can expect to be doing while interning with us:
- Create on-brand promotional banners and display ads for events, campaigns, manufacturer sales, announcements, etc.
- Image retouching and image manipulation using Photoshop
- Follow dealer design requests to create on-brand customized template site mockups
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure the brand is represented and strategic goals are met for all creative
- Learn the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements
Employer: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Contact Person: Daniela Lobera-Dominquez
Title: Administrative Assistant
Web Site: http://www.cic.gc.ca
This is a 90 day PAID contract! You need to apply for a security clearance beforehand. If you are interested, please get in touch with them ASAP. The process of briefing within the Government of Canada (GoC) has begun a gradual shift away from complicated and lengthy descriptions to short and telling visual snapshots (e.g. dashboards, client journey maps, etc.). This trend has affected the Admissibility Branch (a diverse policy branch within IRCC) in that many of the briefing materials either replacing or accompanying notes to senior management are being requested in visual format. As a result, the Admissibility Branch is looking to experiment with a dedicated resource to assist in the creation of visuals to support explanation of complex ideas to senior managers. The resource would be responsible for working with 4 divisions on files ranging from international information-sharing to seamless international travel flow. The resource is expected to have a background in visual design for print media, and would be expected to create graphics including dashboards, placemats, client journeys, tables, etc.
Please be advised that the selected candidate will be required to undergo a security clearance as soon as possible.
Employer: Canada Soccer
Contact Person: Brad Fougere
Title: Manager, Digital and Corporate Communications
Phone: 613 299 1987
Street Address: 237 Metcalfe Street Description:
We are seeking someone proficient in file management, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects to help is build out our organization’s video archive while taking the opportunity to showcase their video editing and storytelling skills. As well, we’d like someone comfortable with motion graphics to work with creative from our design team and add motion for digital and social publishing.
Employer: Fresh Air Educators
Contact Person: Lindsay White
Title: Design Lead
Web Site: www.freshaireducators.com
Street Address: 1568 Carling Ave. Ottawa ON K1Z7M4 Description:
Web design, print, some skill in front end development would be a huge plus.
Employer: Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre
Contact Person: Carol MacLeod
Title: Communications Marketing Coordinator
Web Site: theroyal.ca
Phone: 613.722.6521 x 6761
Street Address: 1145 Carling Avenue, Ottawa Ontario
The student will primarily do design for print. They will have the opportunity to enhance the design of brochures, newsletters, posters, flyers, email headers, etc.). They will be part of a fun and dynamic communications team and will experience the everyday life in one of Canada’s foremost mental health care, teaching and research hospitals. They will need to be familiar with Adobe Creative Suites and provide their own laptop.
Employer: Ideal Protein
Contact Person: Dan Guibord (grad from 2008)
Title: Graphic Design Coordinator
Web Site: www.idealprotein.com
Working as part of the Marketing & Communications department at Ideal Protein, my team supports a wide variety of departmental and corporate initiatives. Any student placed here would gain experience working with:
- Website maintenance (image support, feedback on design, etc.)
- Social media (creating content for corporate Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages.)
- Marketing materials (brochures, posters, folders, presentations, etc.)
- Tradeshow materials
- Product packaging (75+ food cartons, 20 supplement labels, flex printed bottles)
Employer Name: NyRAD Inc.
Contact Person: Leigha Cotton
Web Site: www.nyrad.ca
Street Address: 231 McLeod St, 2nd Floor . Ottawa, ON K2P 0Z8
NyRAD Inc. is a professional services firm, based in Ottawa, Ontario. We work predominantly in the defence space, supporting companies of all kinds, pursue complex government programs. We’re looking to hire a student or new graduate to help us push our marketing objectives forward. We’re looking for a strong communicator, capable of developing cohesive marketing collateral (corporate overview, Ppt template. proposal templates, etc.), as well as someone who is comfortable in graphic design and potentially animation, as we work to improve our training materials, website, etc. We’re offering a paid position – likely a spring/summer contract to start. We offer a professional work environment, mentorship and all the opportunities that come with working at a small, but up and coming company. From an exposure standpoint, the material/collateral developed will be used for various means – not least of which includes business development initiatives at large, international tradeshows.
Employer: Taste Canada Awards / Crave Public Relations
Contact: Saskia Brussaard
Title: Director of Communications (Taste CAnada) / President (Crave PR)
Web Site: www.tastecanada.org / www.cravepr.com
Street Address: 325 Delaware Avenue, Burlington, ON
The student will work on a variety of graphic design projects in support of Taste Canada Awards, including branding, web design, brochures, ads, posters. The role will report to Crave PR, Taste Canada’s PR agency, which oversees Marketing and Communications for Taste Canada. Taste Canada is a not-for-profit org that celebrates Canada’s cookbooks and culinary authors, and food culture. The intern will work closely with Crave PR and a web development agency to launch a new website. Student can work from Crave PR’s office in Burlington, or in Guelph, Ontario, as well as some hours remotely, if required.
Employer: InfoCraft Inc. Marketing Group
Contact Person: Jenn Hall
Title: Graphic Designer
Street Address: 1600 Whiteside way, Metcalfe
Junior Graphic Designer. Web design, marketing collateral design, print design, app design, and more.
Employer: Sprig Learning
Contact Person: Erika Randall
Title: Business Analyst - Digital Strategies and Solutions
Web Site: learnwithsprig.com
Street Address: 858 Bank St., Ottawa, ON K1S 3W3
The student would be undertaking design in iBooks format, general web design, as well as possibly layout and design for print (storybooks and card games).
Employer Name: Canadian Army
Contact Person: Josée Hunter
Title: Deputy Manager, Electronic Communications
Web Site: www.army.gc.ca
Street Address: 110 O’Connor, Ottawa, ON
Description and qualifications:
- Create branded imagery, event and promotional material for both web and print
- A creative thinker who is effective working in a team and independently
- Knowledge of cross browser platforms issues (PC and Mac) and able to use software on either platform
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver; Microsoft (MS) Office suite specifically PowerPoint and MSWord
- Must be adept in the use of social media tools: Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and creating graphics for each interface
- Experience with photography is an asset
- Experience in developing websites and creating content for web and/or social media
- Proficiency in editing photos using Adobe Photoshop
- Must be proficient in content management and have super organizational skills
- Sets priorities and meets timelines
- Can create eye-catching layouts and design based on good planning and research
- Is a motivated self-starter, problem solver, and is detail oriented with good proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer service ethic with high expectations for quality
Other: Portfolio of print and web required
Employer: AN Design Communications inc.
Contact Person: Elaine Nadeau
Title: Owner/art director
Web Site: www.an-design.ca
Phone: 613 744-0444 x 222
Street Address: 204 - 16 Beechwood Avenue, Ottawa
Design for print and web, no programming required. A good understanding of the Adobe Suite. Will work with team and independently. May sit in client meetings.
Employer: Status of Women Canada
Contact Person: Joshua Kirkey
Title: Manager, Corporate and Internal Communications
Web Site: www.swc-cfc.gc.ca
Street Address: 22 Eddy Street, Gatineau, QC J8X 2V6
Graphic Design Student
- Seeking an individual with experience working for a women’s organization.
- Seeking a creative, motivated individual. We are interested in seeing a work portfolio.
- Creates a variety of infographics, visuals and images for use in a number of different communications products.
- Works on a variety of graphic design requests as needed.
- Develops original social media content, including both text and graphics.
- Proofreads and edits various communications products.
- Researches information as needed on a variety of files for the Communications and Public Affairs Directorate.
- Knowledge of the operating principles and techniques of various automated systems and applications including word processors, presentation packages, graphics packages, desktop publishing applications, internet browsers and editors and e-mail systems.
Étudiant(e) conception graphique
- Nous sommes à la recherche d’une personne qui a déjà travaillé pour un groupe de femmes.
- Nous sommes à la recherche d’une personne créative et motivée. Nous voulons voir des échantillons de travail.
- Créer un éventail d’infographies, d’illustrations et d’images qui seront utilisées dans différents produits de communication.
- Travailler sur diverses demandes de conception graphique au besoin.
- Élaborer des contenus originaux, y compris des textes et des graphiques, pour les médias sociaux.
- Relire et modifier divers produits de communication.
- Faire des recherches sur différents dossiers au besoin pour la Direction des communications et des affaires publiques.
- Connaître les principes et techniques de fonctionnement de divers systèmes et applications automatisés, y compris les systèmes de traitement de texte, les logiciels de présentation, les logiciels graphiques, les applications d’éditique, les navigateurs et éditeurs Web, et les systèmes de courrier électronique. “
Employer Name: IMI - A Global People Company
Contact Person: Sean Brady
Title: Art Director/Artificial Intelligence Communication Manager
Web Site: imilogistics.com
Street Address: 495 Richmond Rd, Ottawa ON, K2A 4B2
The student would be working on your normal design stuff, print, digital and motion as well as partaking in brainstorming meetings. The marketing manager is big on allowing everyone to pitch an idea, there are no egos here. They also might be taught how to use Hubspot for marketing purposes. The office has a real startup feel which is great because we get to wear different hats and learn new skillsets. They would also help with the further development of our AI. That would entail R&D, coming up with solutions to problems, UX and UI work. This is the real fun stuff.
Employer: Canadian Geographic Enterprises
Contact: Mike Elston
Title: Director of Operations
Web Site: canadiangeographic.ca
Address: 1155 Lola St., Suite 200
Description: Mix of design for print, web and digital publishing
Employer: Colleges And Institutes Canada
Contact Person: Michelle Dupras
Title: Graphic Designer, Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
Phone: 613-746-2222 x3171
Street Address: 701 - 1 rue Rideau Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 8S7
Employer: Gilmore Marketing
Contact Person: Kiera FitzGerald
Title: Creative Designer - Marketing Coordinator
Phone: 613.591.1560 x. 1387
Street Address: 120 Herzberg Road . Kanata . Ontario . Canada . K2K 3B7
Employer: Ottawa Public Health - City Of Ottawa
Contact Person: Elizabeth Ryan, RN, BScN | I.A., B.Sc.Inf.
Title: Student Placement Coordinator
Web Site: OttawaPublicHealth.ca
Phone: 613-580-6744 ext. 26204
Street Address: 100 Constellation Dr., 8th floor East, Ottawa, ON K2G 6J8
Division - Active Living
Project is to develop a website to promote walking initiatives in Ottawa.
Contact Person: Ray Canton
Title: UX Designer
Employer: BAUGRUN DESIGN BUILD
Contact Person: Matilde Hahn
Employer: Win Translation
Contact Person: Frédérique Mantha
Title: Account Manager
Web Site: www.wintranslation.com
Phone: 613-686-1278 x 102
Web Site: https://nesta.co
Contact Person: Ian Shaw
Web Site: synacor.com
Employer: The Canadian Gas Association
Contact Person: Jessica Ibrahim
Title: Communications Advisor/Multimedia Designer
Web Site: cga.ca
Duties and Tasks:
- Work on keeping the CGA brand consistent (font, colour palette, illustrations)
- Develop creative content for new and existing projects. Some of our current projects would include:
- Social media material
- Illustrator graphics (maps, icons, etc.)
- Website graphics The job requirements would include:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Team player, works independently
- Bilingual (Fluent in English and French) not imperative, but considered an asset
Employer: Clever Print
Contact Person: Michael Alexander Reid
Web Site: http://doublenaut.com/
He or she would need to be strong in illustration, typography and an independent worker. .
Employer: HealthCraft Products Inc.
Contact Person: John L. O’Brien, P.Eng,
Title: President & CEO
Web Site: www.healthcraftproducts.com
Phone: +1-613-822-1885 x230
Street Address: 2790 Fenton Road, Ottawa, Ontario, K1T 3T7